Engagment Manager Job Description
What are their Responsibilities
Although the responsibilities might vary according to particular job or project that they are required for, we have compiled some of the standard job requirements.
- Acting as the middleman between client and Vendor Company, she manages their relationship throughout the whole project and makes sure that the overall experience of the customer is good enough.
- He monitors the services of the vendor for quality, schedule, budget, and scope and ensures that provided services are according to the contractual agreement.
- Manages resources of the supplier organization along with financial aspects of the project
- Handling disputes and conflicts between provider and client
- Last but not least reporting internally within organization to ensure the project on its track